Pastry Sous Chef Heather walks us through how to make these delicious French Macarons, right in the comfort of your own kitchen!
170 grams egg whites
90 grams sugar
338 grams powdered sugar
188 grams almond flour
- Whip egg whites to a stiff peak, add color
- Sift flour and sugar into mixture
- Fold egg white into almond flour/sugar mixture gently just until incorporated
- Pipe onto a sheet pan lined w/ a silicone liner, tap to get air bubbles out
- Let sit for at least an hour
- Bake 275 for 12 minutes
- Add filling, sandwich and enjoy!