THE OFFICIAL SPORTS BAR OF BASKETBALL LEGEND BILL WALTON!
The new GameDay Sports Bar & Grill features 39 large screen televisions, including five 100-inch Holodisplay projection TVs. Sycuan’s sports bar offers 12 beers on tap as well as a full cocktail selection, and guests can select from a delicious menu of great casual food such as wide variety of Mexican food, burgers, and dozens of appetizer choices. There are even 29 bar-top video poker machines for those who’d like to continue to play while they watch the game.
Catch March Madness with Basketball Legend Bill Walton at GameDay!
• Monday, March 11th 7-10pm
• Saturday, March 23rd 1-4pm
• Saturday, March 30th 1-4pm
• Sunday, March 31st 1-4pm
Visit GameDay and team up with Sycuan, Bill Walton and the Challenged Athletes Foundation (CAF) for a good cause! Besides having fun, please know that 5% of your dining bill will be donated to CAF. CAF provides opportunities and support to people with physical disabilities so they can pursue active lifestyles through physical fitness and competitive athletics. Bill Walton will be making special appearances at our San Diego sports bar throughout the year on behalf of CAF.
Watch the video with Bill
You won’t want to miss GameDay’s incredible array of sports memorabilia! There are literally hundreds of pieces of signed and unsigned memorabilia, including:
• The original four front-row Petco Park owner’s seats from behind home plate
• The 15-foot tall metal "Louisville Slugger" bat from the main entrance of the old Jack Murphy stadium
• An original San Diego Chicken costume
• Carey Hart’s original “flip bike” – the first to complete a flip in freestyle motocross history
• Special Chargers- and Padres-themed seating areas … the perfect place to enjoy the game!
Monday thru Friday: Noon - Midnight
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. - Midnight
Alcohol service from noon – midnight every day.
Must be 21 or older to enter GameDay Sports Bar.