Padres Hot Seats
• June 6 - September 21
• Drawings during Padres games on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
• Win Padres gear and game tickets!
• Giant 100" projection TV's, great food, drinks and giveaways!
• Our Sports Bar & Grill is the BEST place to watch the 2014 Padres Season!
THE OFFICIAL SPORTS BAR OF BASKETBALL LEGEND BILL WALTON!
The new GameDay Sports Bar & Grill features 39 large screen televisions, including five 100-inch Holodisplay projection TVs. Sycuan’s sports bar offers 16 beers on tap as well as a full cocktail selection, and guests can select from a delicious menu of great casual food such as wide variety of Mexican food, burgers, and dozens of appetizer choices. There are even 29 bar-top video poker machines for those who’d like to continue to play while they watch the game.
You won’t want to miss GameDay’s incredible array of sports memorabilia! There are literally hundreds of pieces of signed and unsigned memorabilia, including:
• The original four front-row Petco Park owner’s seats from behind home plate.
• The 15-foot tall metal "Louisville Slugger" bat from the main entrance of the old Jack Murphy stadium.
• An original San Diego Chicken costume.
• Carey Hart’s original “flip bike” – the first to complete a flip in freestyle motocross history.
• Special Chargers- and Padres-themed seating areas … the perfect place to enjoy the game!
GameDay FALL/WINTER HOURS
Monday through Friday
• Noon - 5pm: Bar Service only. Limited Menu.
• 5pm - 11pm: Full Menu and Table Service.
Saturday and Sunday
• Noon - 11pm: Full menu and Table Service.
Bar closed nightly at Midnight.
Must be 21 or older to enter GameDay Sports Bar.