Sycuan Gives Back
The Wounded Marine Fund
Our mission is to help combat wounded Marines returning from the “War on Terror.” More specifically, Marines who have lost limbs. The Wounded Marine Fund will provide financial aid in the form of trusts. The funds from these trusts will be available to the beneficiaries for any purpose that will help our heroes regain their independence.
To Sycuan, giving back to San Diego is a top priority both as an organization and through our Team Members. We pride ourselves in being a dedicated partner to numerous local charities ranging from social and health services to the arts and the environment. Our mission is simple, to improve the community in any way we can!
- Each year Sycuan Casino proudly supports over 700 organizations through monetary or in-kind contributions.
- 5% of GameDay Sports Bar & Grill’s annual proceeds are donated to the Challenged Athletes Foundation.
- Sycuan Casino has the largest teams in the Susan G. Komen San Diego Race for the Cure, WALK MS and American Cancer Society Relay for Life El Cajon events with Sycuan Casino team members dedicating over 1,500 walking hours to support these local charity chapters.
- Sycuan Casino is present at over 160 area events annually – which equates to one event every three days.
- Sycuan Casino donates over 45,000 bottles of water annually to support local community events.
- Each Holiday Season, Sycuan Casino serves as a drop-off location for the Toy & Teddy Bear drive benefitting Rady Children’s Hospital and the US Marine Corps Toys for Tots Foundation. Through our partnership, Sycuan Team Members and guests have contributed over 2,500 toys to San Diego Youth.