At Sycuan Casino in San Diego, we offer the most popular of all table games. Play our exciting and fast-paced double deck and six-deck Blackjack 24-hours a day. Minimum bets (on select tables) start at just $5 and range to a maximum of $2,000 per hand. Limits for "Carnival Games" (3 Card poker, etc) is up to $100.
How to Play
- Blackjacks pay 3 to 2.
- Insurance pays 2 to 1.
- Dealers must hit soft seventeen.
- Double down on any first two cards.
- Double down after splits is allowed.
- Split any pair up to three times for a maximum of four hands.
- Aces may be split one time/once card hit to each Ace.
- Dealer will pay or take up to the posted table limit.
- Clear hand signals must be given at all times. Verbal commands are not acceptable.
- Player may not touch or alter their bet once the first card of that round is dealt.
- On six deck shoe games, players may not touch or handle cards at anytime.
- Double deck games require the player to use one hand only when picking up their cards and making hand signals.
- Once a player sits out a hand, management reserves the right to deny that player re-entry for the remainder of that shoe.
- In case of dispute, the floor manager's decision will be final.
- The use of electronic devices such as cell phones, walkmans, etc is not permitted while playing at the table.
- Players may not eat at the gaming tables.
- Abusive language or behavior towards casino employees or other players will not be tolerated.
Post this on your site (Embed Code):
<a href="http://www.sycuan.com/casino/table-games/blackjack"><img src="http://www.sycuan.com/uploads/poker/how-to-win-at-blackjack-sycuan.jpg" alt="How To Win At Blackjack" width="100" height="100" border="0" /></a>